Cookies are a tool employed by the Bloxbytes website to gather details about visitors’ browsing practices. The data accumulated via cookies allows us to improve our website to furnish you with a more satisfactory experience and manageable for you to use. The information gathered from our site is not shared with third parties. Bloxbytes will not share or sell any personal information collected online with any third party, except when required by law or in exceptional cases where we have obtained your prior consent. To protect your privacy, Bloxbytes sticks to the following principles:
Purposefulness: We process personal data legally and transparently only for the achievement of committed and lawful purposes, and they shall not process in a manner that does not fit their plans.
Minimalism: We use the collected Data for achieving determined purposes, and we don’t keep it if it is no longer required.
Restricted use:BloxBytes values your privacy; we take tremendous consideration to assure you of how we use the data you entrust. We intend to protect and use your personal information consistently with your expectations and interests. We will only use your data for other purposes if you allow us or if it is legal.
Data quality: Whenever we collect information about you, we strive to keep it current, complete, and necessary for processing.
Security: We also protect your data from being lost or damaged by using appropriate technical measures.
Individual participation: We give a chance to our customers to review their personal information at any time and to request changes if necessary. We encourage them to contact us directly if they have any questions or concerns about how we handle their personal information.
1.Types of data we collect
1.1 Personal information
- We collect and record information about our Visitors to provide them with the best possible experience on our website. Additionally, we only use the collected Data to communicate with You. If You do not want us to collect your data, please do not use our contact form and do not give consent for that purpose.
1.2 Usage Data
- We also record other information such as IP address, operating system etc. These are used only for statistical purposes.
- We use Google Analytics and Yandex Metriсa to improve our website to analyse data. Information collected this way is stored for no longer than one year. Based on this information, we assess the popularity of our web pages and how well we provide you with content.
- In addition, when combined with other information we know about you from previous visits, BloxBytes could use the data to identify you personally, even if you did not sign in to our website.
1.3 Tracking and Cookies Data
- Visitors can control cookies at the individual browser level. Using our website without cookies is still possible, but you may have limited access to certain features or areas. We depend on our fair claims to process Usage Data. Therefore, BloxBytes must handle the business efficiently by providing quality services, including website support, developing and enhancing services, and determining potential clients.
1.4 Use of Data
- We deliver your tacit support when you contact us because you reasonably expect us to respond. To improve the efficiency of our support service, we keep track of your request and your reply.
- Visitors who register with the mailing list may receive email messages containing commercial or promotional information regarding Bloxbytes. You will also receive an email address once you have become a customer.
1.5 Data Transfers
- We are determined to safeguard your data. Therefore, we do not sell, resell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We use your information to identify customers and provide them with assistance and support, mailings, notifications and marketing actions.
- This processing has suitable security measures and a minimal privacy impact. You can object to the processing by following the “Unfollow” link that you can find on emails that we send you, or you can contact us at email@example.com.
- If you no longer wish to receive promotional emails, you can reply to one of them or even can send us a request. We need to process your information to fulfil our obligations and ensure that we treat your data according to the law.
1.6 Legal Requirements:
- We grant Data protection rights, and the processing of Personal Data is according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27 2016, along with UK law. Bloxbytes processes your data as necessary to perform services requested by you or your Customer (Controller).
1.7 Security of Data
- Visitors and Customers have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their data. In this case, Data Controller will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Visitors and Customers have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance.
- You can reply to the email with your withdrawal, and we will delete your Data in 48 hours because you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority if you think we violate your rights.
1.8 Data Retention
- We will keep your data for a certain period that you are our Customer. Bloxbytes retains your data for a period determined by relevant legal or regulatory requirements if you are no longer a Visitor. As a result, we will have Personal Data collected to fulfil a contract between you and us until the agreement is complete.
- Bloxbytes will delete the Personal Data of Clients’ Customers once the contract is over. The Data Controller shall retain all personal data collected for their legitimate interests as long as necessary to carry out those purposes.
- We delete contact form usage data every year. We will delete your information if you have not communicated with the support team. BloxBytes will delete any data we collect for analytics 12 months after being collected. Enforcing the right to access Personal Information after the expiration date is impossible.
1.9 Information security
- We take security very seriously. We use industry-standard encryption processes to protect the information submitted to us during transmission and after receiving it. We also maintain technical, physical, and administrative security measures to provide reasonable security for your Personal Data.
- When our contractors or we process Your information, we also ensure that your data is safe from unauthorised access, loss, manipulation, falsification, demolition or revelation. We complete this process via suitable administrative, technical and physical criteria.
- We always use it to secure Personal Data. So although we may have a copy of your name and address in our system, no one can see those details unless you authorise them.
1.10 Data sharing with others
- We are third-party service providers and may need to access your Personal Information. We will only deliver third parties with Personal Information if they need to provide the service or product you have requested and any further information to maintain and improve those services. We use Google Analytics to monitor, analyse and track web traffic. We also use Yandex Metrica to understand better who is visiting us and their location. We share this information with agencies and partners (Google Analytics, PPC tools, web analytics tools) to leverage our combined efforts for various marketing campaigns.
- We use Hotjar to better determine our users’ needs and optimise our service and users’ experience. A web analytics tool from Hotjar Ltd. This tool collects data on user behaviours and devices, screen size, device type (unique identifiers), browser information, and geographic location. Our company also uses HCG Partners GmbH (“QuickMail”) to send email messages containing information regarding Bloxbytes that is commercial or promotional. chnical and physical criteria.
- The Visitors and Customers provide us with their email addresses, names, or other information we use to create their profiles in Zoho CRM. As well as matching Personal Data with publicly available information, we may also use this information to construct profiles we can display and use for improving our services. Our website may also allow a schedule for sending messages to Visitors or Customers, such as email notifications based on specific actions they take.
- Things have always been tricky regarding Europeans’ online privacy and the law. However, the newly implemented General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) allows us to follow the strictest security regulations to ensure your data is safe.
- We understand how crucial it is to secure your personal information and how important it is to follow EU data protection legislation in a multi-national scenario. That’s why we created a data processing agreement between our company and yours.
- We do not offer services to children under the age of 16, nor do we consciously contain data from someone under the age of 13. However, if you are a parent and your child has provided us with Data without your consent, please reach us by email, and we will ensure that all data is removed from our servers immediately.
1.12 Link to other websites
1.13 Approval of these Conditions
- Occasionally, we may update this Policy, so we review it regularly. When we materially change this Policy, we will inform you via email before the changes become effective, and we will change the “effective date” at the top of this page.
If you have any questions, contact us! We will be in touch very soon
122 South Michigan Avenue,
Suite 1390, Chicago,
IL 60603 USA
Call us +1-332-255-7111, +1-332-255-7111